I am an avid reader. My goal in 2013 is to read 100 books. My tastes in reading is like my style, eclectic. On this page, however, I’d like to focus on inspirational books. Books that have changed my life. Books that have shifted my perspective. Books that have made me better. Dr. Wayne Dyer was my first, over 3 year ago I started my spiritual book while I was reading this book. Of course the book is titled: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life. Check out the list, there will be more Dyer. If you have suggestions feel free to comment on the bottom, I’m always looking for a good book!
- Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful+ Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms, Danielle LaPorte
- The Tapping Solution, Nick Ortner
- The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work, Jon Gordon
- Daring Greatly, Brene Brown
- The Untethered Soul, Michael Singer
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Super Heroes, Deepak and Gotham Chopra
- The Prophet, Kahlil Gabrin
- Wishes Fulfilled, Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Intention, Dr. Wayne Dyer
- May Cause Miracles, Gabrielle Bernstein
- Excuses Begone, Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
- The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoffman
- You Can Heal Your Life, Louise L. Hay
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo
- The Miracle of Mindfulness, Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Gifts of Imperfection, Brene Brown
- You Can Create an Exceptional Life, Louise L. Hay and Cheryl Richardson
- The Bhagavad Gita
- The Seat of the Soul, Gary Zukav
These are just to name a few and I’m sure there will be many more to come. It is the 21st century, so I would like to add some websites as well. I like the nostalgia of going to the library, of flipping through old worn books, but I also enjoy getting daily morning motivational emails. Here are some of my favorite blogs.
- The Daily Love has quickly turned into my favorite inbox message
- Gabrielle Bernstein‘s site has some great vlogs and follow along meditations
- Jacki Carr, this is my cousin who rocks a radical life in LA. She’s a master life coach, goal setter, yogi, and life adventurer.
- Bella Storm, another cousin and another life coach (it must run in the family, my dad is a health and fitness coach). She’s got beautiful thoughts to share.
- Gala Darling I just discovered. Her sites got style and she is authentically awesome. Check out her radical self-love.
- Don’t just read Danielle LaPorte‘s book, check her out on her website!
Again I welcome any suggestions. Fun reading!