Do you meditate?
Today I embarked on Oprah and Deepak Chopra’s 21 Day Meditation Challenge. This picture was taken in my shed of today’s posted thought:
I commit to living perfect health.
I am absolute existence. I am a field of all possibilities.
With this is mind, I began to center myself. What is perfect health? As I fill out my journal for the day, I realize perfect for health for me is balance. Balance of body, mind, and spirit. As I center myself and slip into meditation, I walk away more aware and connected to my body. As I go into my kettlebells for the day, I channel this and have one of the best workouts. I go into the kitchen ready to make something nourishing to fuel my body. I feel a deeper connection to myself, to living perfect health.
- The Journey to Perfect Health (Chopra meditation) (jacquelinecassel.com)
- 21-Day Meditation Challenge (superinspire.me)
- Free Healing Transformation! (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Inspire Your Life with Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, and Other World-Renowned Teachers this April 21−27 at the Chopra Center’s “Seduction of Spirit” Event in Carlsbad, CA (prweb.com)
- 21 Day Meditation Challenge (goodforthesoulbydanit.com)
- Meditation Challenge: Set Fire To The Self Within (beyoutifulliving.com)