It’s funny how as my thoughts change, so does my Holiday preference. Don’t get me wrong I’m still a Halloween lover and the nostalgia of Christmas traditions and snows sends me into a euphoric state, but a day to celebrate thanks is something I can really enjoy.
Living from gratitude is something I focus on each day.
Being thankful has saved me.
It has made me a better person.
It has filled me with richness.
It has made me love harder.
To live more. To appreciate life. To be enthused about my life.
It has mae me not take others for granted. It has allowed me to see them. To see beauty. To see the world as beautiful.
It has helped me get through set-backs and challenges in my life.
So this Thanksgiving, it’s not just about eating and preparing to shop the next day. It is about family and love. But it is about amplifying the thankfulness that fills me everyday. A new and extraordinary commitment to living my life with thanks.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Take each day to give thanks (it’s actually the first thing I say in the morning and it’s my last thought before I go to bed).
BE, Love, Illuminate,
- Gratitude After Thanksgiving???? (inspirationalmama.wordpress.com)
- I Am Thanksgiving (jessieeps.tumblr.com)
- Why I Love Thanksgiving (eleanorvincent.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving: A Way of Life (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Attitude of Gratitude! Happy Thanksgiving! (writingwildly.wordpress.com)
- The Thankful Letter (northsandiego.org)
- 5 Ways to Live More Thankful (runninghutch.com)
- Grace and Gratitude (findyourparadigm.com)